The Central West Gippsland PCP is committed to community, consumer and carer participation in practice. PCP staff are available to support member agencies, providing a key role in capacity building and organisational workforce development, with a range of resources including:
- Facilitating Community Participation Working Groups for specific projects.
- Access to a Consumer Participation Resource Kit.
- Policy and procedure development, support and advice.
- Providing training workshops for member agencies and others.
- Support in the design, implementation and analysis of evaluation processes and strategies.
- Access to a skilled focus group facilitator.
- One off assistance with running focus groups or evaluation.
- Distribution of relevant resources.