The Central West Gippsland Paediatric Group have worked collaboratively to develop a paediatric allied health service that enables the community to access affordable and appropriate paediatric allied health services within their local community.
This has resulted in the development of a Children’s Allied Health service at Latrobe Community Health Service and West Gippsland Healthcare Group.
For more information about these services please refer to the links below:
- Children’s Services Brochure – Easy English
- Paediatric Allied Health Services Baw Baw – West Gippsland Healthcare Group
Children’s Allied Health Service Referral Pathway tool
To navigate the health system and ensure that you are referring to the most appropriate service please use the Children’s Allied Health Service Referral Pathway tools – if you are concerned that a child may not be developing normally you can use this flow chart to guide you to the most appropriate services for the child based on their circumstances.
- Baw Baw Shire area: Children’s Allied Health Service Referral Pathway tool
- Latrobe Shire area: Children’s Allied Health Service Referral Pathway tool
Better Health Channel – Search for services (Clients/Members of the public)
- Members of the public can search for services in their local area on the Better Health Channel.
To find out more about child development stages including activities parents can do with their children to encourage their Childs development visit the links below
- Child Health – Ages 0–6 years old
- Children – Ages 4-12 years old
- Young People – Ages 13-19 years old
Parenting News in Gippsland
- Parent Zone newsletters provide information on parenting programs, parenting activities and support services that are available in Gippsland to assist parents in their parenting role.
- Parent Zone newsletters can be accessed from the Anglicare Website.
National Health Services Directory
- The National Health Services Directory (NHSD) is a FREE on-line database that provides Practitioners and Service Providers with access to information about health, social and disability services in Victoria. Practitioners/Service Providers can use the NHSD to search for services as well as list their own agency services.