Do you need tailored one-to-one support to help your organisation grow and develop?
Staff at CWGPCP can offer member agencies support on a number of topics including:
- Continuous quality improvement (CQI) using the Plan Do Study Act (PDSA) Model
- Intra and inter agency facilitation techniques
- Change management
- Stakeholder identification tools
- Evaluation (including the use of Survey Monkey)
- Organisational health literacy implementation and support
- Patient Assessment Chronic Illness Care (PACIC) and Assessment of Chronic Illness Care (ACIC)
- Service coordination and quality improvement support
- eHealth (including S2S eReferral, eCare Planning, National Health Service Directory)
- Access to Health Promotion/Prevention resources and expert Health Promotion advice and guidance
- Support in the development of sustainable links between health and human services to improve organisations’ ability to respond to and prevent family violence
- Implementing a sustainable integrated approach to food security within Baw Baw and Latrobe
- Support in implementing the Healthcare that Counts framework to improve care for vulnerable children.
To discuss the support you need please contact Leonie Riddle on 03 5127 9156 or email email@example.com