This is a short promotional DVD on participating in Health and Community Service organisations (e.g. board, committee member or volunteer) developed by the Central West Gippsland PCP.
The Central West Gippsland PCP is committed to community, consumer and carer participation in practice. PCP staff are available to support member agencies, providing a key role in capacity building and organisational workforce development, with a range of resources including:
- Facilitating Community Participation Working Groups for specific projects.
- Access to a Consumer Participation Resource Kit.
- Policy and procedure development, support and advice.
- Providing training workshops for member agencies and others.
- Support in the design, implementation and analysis of evaluation processes and strategies.
- Access to a skilled focus group facilitator.
- One off assistance with running focus groups or evaluation.
- Distribution of relevant resources.
To access an electronic copy of Supporting Consumer, Carer and Community Participation in Central West Gippsland, click here.
As a member of the Health Issues Centre, we have access to a range of resources which can be made available to all CWGPCP members. Other resources can be accessed from the Health Issues Centre website.
The Health Care Consumers’ Association (HCCA) assists health care consumers participate in policy, planning and service decisions. HCCA works to improve the quality and availability of health services and supports consumers to identify shared priorities about health. Further information can be accessed on the HCCA website.