In order to meet our strategic pillars we facilitate a number of task groups across the catchment.
Our strategic pillars are:
- System Integration
- Family Violence
Meetings/Working Groups that are currently operating include:
- Governance meetings
- Full Partnership meetings
- Health Literacy Champions Network
- Baw Baw Food Movement
- Emergency Food Relief Network
- Food For All Latrobe Valley
- Gippsland Healthcare that Counts Project Steering Group
CWGPCP are also represented on the:
- Latrobe Family Violence Prevention Network (Latrobe Gender Equality Network)
- Baw Baw Family Violence Prevention Network (Baw Baw – Our Watch Our Issue)
Keep up to date with CWGPCP meeting dates, times and venues using our public calendar.
For more information about any of our meetings or working groups please contact email@example.com
In order to keep our member agencies informed with current and relevant health information, we send out an update with partnership news, training opportunities, resources and meeting dates.